By now candidates must be warming up for the JAMB examination. This post is to let you know the things you are expected to do a day to your exam, things you are to bring to JAMB exam centre/exam hall and the first thing you should do when you get to the JAMB Exam Centre.
What To Do A Day Before Your JAMB Exam
- Try to sleep early the day before the exam so that you can wake up fresh. Never read overnight into the day of your examination. You need to give your brain the needed rest so it can perform well when it is needed most.
- Try all you can to get to the venue of the examination on time it is better to be there before time than to be late. If you are living in a town or state different from where your Exam Centre is located, you are advised to locate the town and if possible the centre a day before the exam. Be at your exam centre at least 30 Minutes before the time stipulated on your exam slip
- Try not to entertain any negative thoughts or feelings. Even if you were unable to cover the syllabus, don’t panic; approach the exam center with confidence. Often times it is the fear of failure that makes people fail.
IMPORTANT READ: Before you go for your exam, ensure you have read everything in the links below. If you have read them before and forgotten, please read again because they are highly necessary for your success.
- JAMB CBT Exam: Answers And Solutions To Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Answer JAMB CBT Exam Questions And Score High
- JAMB Exam: 7 Important Things You Must Know Before Exam Day
- How To Write JAMB CBT Exam: Complete Tutorial
- Important Changes On JAMB CBT Exam You Need To Know
- JAMB Sweet Sixteen Possible Questions And Answers
- Download JAMB Novel Sweet Sixteen Summary In Pdf – All Chapters
Things Candidates are to Bring To The Exam Hall
Concerning what you are to bring to the exam hall on JAMB exam day, please note that JAMB will not allow you to come to the exam hall with any other thing outside the ones listed here.
- 2 printed copies of your JAMB exam slip. You are to submit one (1) of the slips to the invigilator. You will keep the other one for your future reference. If you have still not printed your JAMB Exam Slip, please click here for procedures. Please note If you miss your Schedule (Exam Date and TIME), there will be no second chance
- You may need a Pencil. So come along with one.
- We equally advise you to take extra money along in case of eventualities.
You are NOT expected to come with the following Items;
BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS. For a full list of items you are not to come along with to the exam hall, CLICK HERE
Please if for any reason to decide to go to the exam hall, look for a safe place to keep it so it won’t get lost or stolen.
What To Do When You Get To JAMB Exam Centre
- Please ensure Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is done at the examination centre because it is COMPULSORY. If it is not done, ask for it.
- Comport yourself accordingly. Don’t carry or do anything that will implicate you. It has taken you a lot to come to this stage. Don’t blow it away in a twinkle of an eye.
- Make sure you read the instructions, understand them and do accordingly.
- Don’t spend too much time on any question. If you find any question difficult or time-consuming, go to the next.
- Pick on your areas of strength first if you are better in mathematics, begin with it.
- Attempt all questions.