UMYU Direct Entry screening for the 2019/2020 Academic session has been announced. The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who applied for admission through Direct Entry (DE) to register for screening via the University Website – www.umyu.edu.ng effective from 18th July, 2019.
Candidates are expected to upload the following documents for screening:
- JAMB Slip;
- O’ Level Result;
- OND/HND and NCE as the case may be;
- Indigene Letter;
- Phone Number
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must obtain:
- A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only for the screening.
The are also to check if their names are on the List of eligible candidates for 2019/2020 DE screening before commencing registration.
To register visit: https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index and follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.