UNILORIN Admission List: The 1st and 2nd Batch of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the university. While the 1st batch is now available onb the school portal, the 2nd Batch is now only available on the JAMB CAPS. Candidates who applied for undergraduate admission in University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) can proceed to check their admission status.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded on the school’s website. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status;
How To Check 2018/2019 UNILORIN Admission List
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the spaces provided to login
- Click on “Check Admission Status” Link to view your admission status
NOTE- UNILORIN 2nd batch admission list is yet to be uploaded on the university’s website. You can only access your status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Congratulations to all candidates who made it to 2018/2019 UNILORIN Admission List!