YABATECH Screening Documents, requirements and deadline for all newly admitted students of the polytechnic for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the uploading of documents for screening exercise commenced January 2nd, 2019. The screening exercise will end on February 1st, 2019. All candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to screening officers.
Documents To Upload For The Screening exercise
- Data Form Print Out
- Report of online verifies O’level Results (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO)
- O’level Result(s) submitted for verification (N.B copy of original certificates must be uploaded for results obtained before 2013)
- UTME Result print out
- Post-UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Payment History Print Out
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of: (a) Imam/Pastor, (b) Senior Civil Servant not below Grade level 12, (c) Lawyer, (d) Principal of your former Secondary School
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital
Reasons Why an Admitted Candidates will not be cleared
- Inconsistent date of birth i.e Day, Month and Tear
- Incomplete/Inadequate course requirements
- Variance between submitted entry requirements and verified results
- Variance in arrangement/spelling of names
- JAMB Subject combination
- Incomplete documents
- Incomplete period for industrial attachment (HND Only)
- Unaccredited institutions (HND Only)