The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has stated that it has established new method of admission towards ensuring fairness in the admission process irrespective of tribe and religion and it is determined to meet the expectations of Nigerians.
According to JAMB’s public relations officer, Dr Fabian Benjamin who disclosed this, the Board had held consultations with universities across the country to enable candidates meet the requirement and secure admission without the assistance of anybody.
In his words, “The Prof. Oloyede led management is working to ensure transparent, acceptable and fair admission process.
“We have designed software known as Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), where human interference will be completely removed, to promote credibility.
“The admission criteria would be keyed into the software and it will select candidates blindly according to the institutions requirement without any primordial consideration.”
He further stated that no admission cut-off mark has been officially fixed for the 2017/2018 admission process. He said that the admission cut off mark will be decided and fixed during the policy meeting of the board and other stake holders.
He equally mentioned that the policy meeting will equally mark the official commencement of the 2017/2018 admission process and stipulate the mode, process and acceptable conditions for admission.
- Schools Their Post-UTME Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2017/2018
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- How Schools Will Conduct Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- How To Calculate Post-UTME Admission Screening Score
- After JAMB, What Next? Here Are 6 Steps to Admission Success
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB
- Schools Their Part-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their HND Full-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Postgraduate Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Pre-degree, JUPEB, IJMB Forms Are Out – 2017/2018