JAMB has earlier directed all candidates who registered for 2017 UTME to proceed to upload their O’level results again on the JAMB portal
Many candidates have been asking why they have to upload their O’level results again after doing so during the registration exercise and after the exams.
However, JAMB has officially responded and has given the reason why every candidate needs to upload his or her result again on JAMB Portal in order to be considered for 2017/2018 admission.
According to the information made available by JAMB via its official twitter page, the reason candidates need to upload their results again is due to the fact that the JAMB platform has been modified and provisions have been made for candidates to input their exact grades and attachments.
JAMB therefore advised all candidates to proceed to upload their results even if they have uploaded before by visiting a registered CBT centre to upload their details.
- Schools Their Post-UTME Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2017/2018
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- How Schools Will Conduct Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- How To Calculate Post-UTME Admission Screening Score
- After JAMB, What Next? Here Are 6 Steps to Admission Success
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB
- Schools Their Part-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their HND Full-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Postgraduate Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Pre-degree, JUPEB, IJMB Forms Are Out – 2017/2018